November 15, 2018 -
173 Bernie MacDonald Drive, Bible Hill
$930.00 + HST
1-902-678-7722 (EXT 222)
Registration deadline: October 29th, 2018
Prerequisite: Candidates must have successfully completed examinable HACCP training, and either Implementing SQF Systems training (minimum: edition 7), or Auditing SQF Systems/Lead SQF Auditor training (minimum: edition 7).
This course is intended for quality, technical and managerial staff working in food manufacturing who seek to understand and differentiate between food safety management and quality management, and who are intending to implement the SQF Quality Code.
Participants will receive a copy of the SQF Quality Code, Edition 8.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the link between product quality and quality management principles;
- Explain the product quality parameters within a food industry sector or facility;
- Apply the HACCP method to monitor and control quality parameters;
- Understand and apply the ‘cost of quality’ model within a facility;
- Apply the PDCA cycle to improve quality outcomes;
- Understand how quality management principles impact on product quality and productivity;
- Apply and improve quality management principles within a facility.
Who Should Attend?
- Facility Managers
- Global Food Safety Personnel
- Food Safety Personnel
- HACCP Personnel
- Owners/Operations of Food Business
- Product Development Personnel
- Production Managers/Supervisors
- QA / QC Personnel
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Other: Quality Managers
Trainer: Jennifer McCreary, NSF
A light lunch will be provided.
For further information please click the link provided.
If you have questions regarding the course, please contact Helen Arenburg by the email or phone number provided.