September 19, 2017 / September 20, 2017 - 08:30 / 16:30
$930 + HST
Registration Deadline: Sept. 5, 2017
Root cause analysis (RCA) is the process undertaken to find the root cause of a problem which, if adequately addressed, will prevent a recurrence of that problem. It is a requirement set by such GFSI-benchmarked standards as SQF and BRC, and is used to provide permanent, long-term and practical solutions to food safety and quality problems. RCA uses a systematic, team-based and data-driven approach and should be performed as soon as possible upon the identification of a problem or incident. In this training program, the RCA and problem-solving methodology will be taught through presentation, case studies and role playing exercises. At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the application of problem solving tools and techniques
- Identify and prioritize problems
- Use RCA to address problems and identify root causes
- Develop corrective and preventive action based on RCA
- Document your RCA activities
Trainer: Mike Rayburn
A light lunch will be provided.
Please click on the link for further information or to register.