October 4, 2018 -
173 Bernie MacDonald Drive, Bible Hill
$930.00 + HST
1-902-678-7722 (EXT 222)
Registration deadline: September 14th, 2018
Prerequisite(s): A good understanding of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety is essential.
This two-day course (applicable to all standards) will enable you to undertake internal audits and prepare companies for third party audits. It’s delivered via a series of workshop-led discussions, presentations and an interactive case study. During the live case study, you will be given feedback and support to enable you to carry out an audit at your own workplace.
A copy of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety will be provided at this training program. Participants will receive an official BRC certificate, issued by the BRC, after attending this training program.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Be able to plan and conduct an internal audit
- Know how to write concise, accurate and factual audit reports
- Be able to undertake audit follow-up activities
Who Should Attend?
- Facilities Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers
- HACCP Coordinators
- HACCP Team Members
- Operations, Maintenance and Sanitation
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Quality Auditors
- Quality Systems Coordinators
- Supply Chain Managers
A light lunch will be provided.
For further information about the course visit the provided link.
If you have questions regarding the course contact Helen Arenburg by the phone number or email indicated.