Registration deadline: October 29th, 2018
Prerequisite: A good understanding and working knowledge of food safety management systems is essential.
The SQF Code is a HACCP-based food safety and quality management system that applies to all sectors of the food industry, from primary production to distribution. SQF certification provides assurance that food safety plans have been implemented in agreement with HACCP and relevant regulatory requirements and have proven effective to manage food safety. Understand the requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing including system elements, implementation, rating system and audit scoring, so you can implement an effective system.
This course covers food safety requirements only.
Participants will receive a copy of the SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing, Edition 8.
At the end of the program, you will be able to:
Who Should Attend?
- Describe SQF system elements
- Implement and maintain SQF systems
- Develop, validate and verify your food safety plans and SQF system
- Prepare for SQF certification
- Understand requirements for SQF practitioners and SQF consultants
- Facility managers
- Food safety personnel
- Food service managers and personnel
- Global food safety managers and personnel
- HACCP coordinators and team members
- Owners/operators of food businesses
- Product development managers and personnel
- Production managers / supervisors
- Public health inspectors
- QA/QC managers, technicians, supervisors
- Quality auditors
- Quality systems coordinators
Trainer: Jennifer McCreary, NSF
A light lunch will be provided.
For more information about the course, click the link provided.
If you have questions regarding the course, contact Helen Arenburg by the phone number or email indicated.