Registration Deadline: October 3, 2017
Risk assessment is a scientific and structured method of identifying, evaluating and estimating the level of risk involved in a process to determine an appropriate control process. This course will provide a thorough understanding of the risk assessment methodology and the practical steps to carrying out risk assessments for food safety.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the reasons for doing a risk assessment
- Define various tools and methods for risk assessment
- Discuss steps in food safety risk assessment
- Differentiate between the decision tree and quantitative approach to risk assessment
- Integrate risk assessment with the various GFSI standards
A good understanding of food safety and HACCP principles is essential.
Who Should Attend?
Food Safety Personnel
Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers
HACCP Team Members
QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
Risk Management Personnel
Trainer: Ron Judge, NSF
Please note all courses are taught by NSF International certified instructors and are offered in partnership with NSF Training & Education Services.
A light lunch will be provided.